“Great buffet”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Love the buffet...a lot to choose from...they refill the fast movers quickly. Friendly atmosphere and great for larger groups.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I needed a quick dinner post mountain biking and pre Badgers football on a Friday night and Bamboo was the ticket. Not very crowded at 5:30 and seated immediately. Ordered a tuna roll and the orange chicken. Sushi was great. Chicken was even better. I stay at the comfort Inn which is very close by a couple times a year and this is the first time trying out Bamboo. I wasn't disappointed. I'll be back again soon.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We walked in and felt invisible. We waited several minutes before the hostess even looked at us then seated us by the bathroom! Really? We ordered the buffet which was fairly good except some main dishes looked like leftovers. This place has not been cared for since it has been open maybe 10 years?? The booths are falling apart and walls are dirty. With some TLC in atmosphere and service, I would give it 4 stars.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Ordered the Lobster special. Lobster was obviously rotten. No credit because "I ate it" and there was no manager on duty to complain to. I couldn't have eaten it because it was so bad there was nothing edible.

To top it all off they charged me the wrong amount. When I complained they said they would correct it. They reversed the charge. 3 weeks later I got my credit card bill and they RECHARGED the wrong amount. Dummy me didn't keep my receipt, so guess what?

The staff at this former great Resturant, feigns speaking English, and I believe they are really inept.

STAY AWAY!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Roger S
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I only visit a place once if the food is average or the service is poor. I ordered from this place two nights in a row This place had great sushi and the hibachi shrimp was above average.. The staff were very accommodating.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to The Bamboo House? Share your experiences!