“Couples night”
Review of Mr. Brews Taphouse

Mr. Brews Taphouse
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Plover
Reviewed 21 December 2017

My wife and I went to Mr. Brews with her sister and brother in law. We were attracted by the large range of microbrews. We had a variety of burgers. All were good. They are a 3rd of a pound, but the prices were comparable for what a half pound burger would cost at most places. Sides are ala carte. The orders of fries are very large, so best to split one between two people. They had around 50 micro brews. My one complaint is that the waitress didn't know much about the beers and would have to go to the bartender with our questions. We will keep this on our list of places we go to for burgers and beer.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Thought we would give this place another chance, due to their tasty Pub Grub fries. The fries were actually topped by the Blazing Cajun Burger, which was spicy yet permitted other flavors to come through. We will definitely be back to have another one and perhaps even try the peanut butter burger.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I have gone to Mr Brews twice in the last month. First time was a Saturday, just my husband & I. My husband loves Guiness on tap, so he was extremely pleased that they had it & when brought out, it was poured correctly! Instantly his new favorite place. I had a Kentucky bourbon burger & husband had Bruschetta burger. Both came out super fast & were excellent, as were the homemade fries. The second visit we made with our children on a Friday evening. Again, food came quickly. Kids had chicken strips (which we tried & thought were good), I tried the pulled pork which was piled with pork & bbq sauce & husband had the California burger with the chips this time. Again, all the food was really good & service was excellent. I think my husband's only complaint would be that the food comes out so fast & is so good that he's only able to drink 1 beer before we are done!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I have probably tried nearly all of the burgers and every one of them has been excellent! My husband found one he likes and sticks with it every time...the Kentucky Bourbon Classic. We have always gotten them for carryout and have included others at times with the order. Everyone seems to really like them. My husband keeps mentioning the great beer selection he notices as he is picking up the order. I'm sure one day we will eat in and have a beer with the burgers....but until then...you really can't go wrong with the burgers and fresh cut fries....just like Mom used to make "back in the day". I've even tried the black bean patty a couple of times and thought it was a great option for those who don't eat meat! Price is reasonable and our order is always ready in literally no time at all!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

They have some pretty good unique burgers here (I had one with peanut butter) and some really good fries! I'm not a big beer drinker but like the flavored ones. It's nice that they let you sample a few before you decide on which one you want. You can sit outside if it is nice too!

Been to Mr. Brews Taphouse? Share your experiences!