“Love my Chinese food”

Add it.
China Buffet
Ranked #29 of 41 Restaurants in Platteville
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Went to China Buffet for a fast lunch and I love Chinese food. Was very disappointed. Food was cooled, and old tasting. There were many containers empty. The ice cream for desert was old tasting. Service was bad. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Bland food. I know our Midwestern palates are famously not willing to spice up our food, but even this 50 year old Norwegian found this food to be boring and lacking in real flavor. Quantities are good for the main items and the staff worked hard to keep food out. Except for 3 of the 5 varieties of Ice Cream were out. Also if you enjoy eating at pre school day care the Atmosphere might be for you. 6:30 for dinner and 5 young children were playing in the aisle next to our both, looked like a variation of freeze tag. Some form of loud play went on throughout the meal and no effort was made by adults or staff to reign this in. Completely inconsiderate of others who are paying to be there to eat a meal and converse with the people they came with. Not a place we will visit again.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I had never been here before, but I wish I could still say that. The food was cold and limited. Just not good at all.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We ate here recently on a Sunday night (7PM) during a Packer game. There were quite a few people enjoying eating here. We were very pleased with the selection of entree's and how fresh everything was. We almost didn't come because of previous reviews - but we were so glad we decided to eat here. It was really good.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Have eaten here previously. This stop, the food was below average. Six pm and most of the offerings on the buffet were about empty. What was left, was bland and had no taste. I won't be back.