“GREAT LUNCH SPECIALS”
Review of Asian Cafe

Asian Cafe
Ranked #20 of 48 Restaurants in Platteville
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Stopped here for lunch and they have a decent lunch menu. The specials come with a cup of soup, too. Service was good, food was great and served hot. Price is right. One can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I ordered take out.
Crab Rangoon, Beef with mushrooms, and Moo goo gai pan. Everthing was excellent. Very good flavor, tender and fresh.
Definitely the best Chinese in town.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

A must stop every time we come to the Platteville area, and it was just over a month ago, that we had lunch here. The waitress remembered us from that visit, and seemed to have lightened up a bit with us. Previously, she was pretty abrupt and not so friendly. But if you overlook that, you will be back, just for the food. Again, we had stopped for their luncheon specials. Again, we were not disappointed, and again, we had more food than we could eat. Tasty, and the price is right. We will be back!

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Whenever we are in the Platteville area, we always make a trip to Asian Cafe. Food is tasty and reasonable. This time we stopped for their lunch specials. We, also, ordered crab rangoons and eggrolls. You get plenty of food, even at lunchtime. I ordered the sesame chicken and husband ordered beef and broccoli. We had plenty of leftovers for another full meal. It was served with your choice of soup, too. We live in Indianapolis, and this place is very comparable to several Oriental places that we eat at in the Indy area.

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

Not that there are many options in the area, but this is definitely the best Asian food around Platteville. Their food is consistently good, with good take out and delivery service. My favorites are the beef lo mein, chicken fried rice, Mongolian beef, and pepper steak. You can't beat the lunch special, which is typical for this sort of restaurant. On the evenings during weekends they offer a buffet which is also pretty solid. I've seen people go all the way to Dubuque for Asian food and if your from the Platteville area this is just as good if not better than anything you will find in Dubuque. Aside from some high-end sushi restaurants I've been to, I would have to say this is my favorite Asian restaurant. I say this because the good friendly service, consistent quality food, and the prices.