“Mr. Wok!”

Mr Wok
Ranked #23 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

We absolutely LOVE Mr. Wok! They have the BEST Thai food! Their Volcano Chicken is to die for! All their curry dishes are also delicious! We go here often when craving Thai. The prices are super reasonable! You can eat in at one of their 7-8 tables or carry out. We always eat in. Waiters and cooks are all family and treat you very well:-)

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

We go to Mr Wok about once a week and it is the best. Great food, good people and reasonable price. There's no flash here but who needs it with this quality of food.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

My cousin and I stopped for there lunch buffet recently. The place is small with simple decor. If your looking for ambience you may want to go somewhere else? The food was wonderfully fresh and the buffet choices were simple but very adequate considering the nominal cost. The man working the counter set us up with a beverage and was very friendly and accommodating. For like $7 you get a very nice selection and my way of rating these type of establishments is how fresh and well prepared the vegetables are. Mr. Wok's veggies were exceptional. I plan to return for dinner soon as I heard there volcano chicken is excellent and has always been a favorite of mine. I highly reccomend giving this place a try.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Our entrees were all very flavorful, the vegetables fresh and the chicken was better than average. Large portions with reasonable prices so a great value. Special call-out for the Kung Pao w/Chicken. The eating area is small/minimal so would recommend carryout.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

My husband and I LOVE Mr Wok. They have the best Thai here.
The Volcaco Chiken is to die for! We have also had quit a few of their curry/coconut based dinners, wonderful! Pud Thai noodles, spring rolls are fantastic! The owner/operators family works the restaurant and all are so friendly and nice.