“Well Run Taco Bell Location”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #44 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Overall just a quality fast food place. I would normally never frequent the bell but this location is run extremely well and food comes out hot and like it should.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Normally I would of been annoyed fir having to wait for someone to take my order in drive thru...I must of been in a patient mood finally came on told me he was sorry for the wait...short on help & they were backed up inside. He gave me my drink free for waiting. My food was great for the wait & everything was correct. Felt bad for the guy. I remember working in those conditions. The staff was friendly & polite considering the craziness. Some workers had stayed way past there time to be done. Great teamwork!

Reviewed 25 April 2015

While we don't frequent this place often, every single time I go through the drive-thru, they are super-friendly and really fast and our order is always accurate. I go through drive-thru windows very often at a lot of fast food restaurants and we eat in a lot of restaurants, but this one leaves a lasting impression on me.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

I went through the drive thru in the am. No cars in front of me, none in back. My daughters, son, and I wanted to get some breakfast and we had been here before. This was the slowest service I have ever experienced at the drive thru here. The cashier was rude, unapologetic, and unfriendly.
I can see why the drive thru is empty when McD's and Panera are packed. If you want to be competitive you need to have good food and good customer service. This place had the food part right but not the service. Train the people to at least smile when they greet/take orders and apologize for the wait which was quite a long one. There are other TB's that I can go to but they are out of my way but I will never go back to this one for breakfast.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Very clean, located in a small strip mall by the golden arches. Easy to get in and out of due to a light. Staff is very friendly, probably one of the best I have seen and very clean.