“Wonderful Indian food”

Asian Fusion Bistro
Ranked #28 of 90 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Staying in a hotel nearby and stopped here for supper. Had the Chicken Tiki Masala and the Broiled Chicken Tiki. Both were fantastic, along with the garlic naan and ginger garlic soup. Service was great. It's not easy to find, but worth looking for. Only thing that wasn't excellent (thus a 4vs 5) was the upholstery was a bit worn. We WILL be back when we are in town.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I usually visit at lunch time for the buffet. I enjoy all the dishes on the buffet, and it's nice to be able to try the different dishes to see what you like. My favorite is the red curry. It is really tasty. They also sometimes have mango ice cream on the buffet, which I really enjoy. It's really mild, and not too sweet. If we go in the evening, I always get that dish!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018

My wife and I had lunch here recently and we both opted for the buffet. There was a good selection of food. Some Indian, some Chinese. Most of the items had small portions of meat, especially the Indian ones which had mainly sauce. Everything I had was tasty and I would go back again for lunch. Service was ok.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2017

The menu has a nice variety. The restaurant always has seating. The food is so tasty! Nice portions for the price and with entrees you also get a choice of soup and side. Each time we have come, the food is consistent with seasonings. Spicy is just that as is mild. Definitely worth the visit!! While the service lacks 'luster', we have experienced way worse.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Asian Fusion Bistro has an awesome menu with the right amount of variety. I've yet to have a meal that wasn't fantastic!

The staff is friendly and helpful and they're always good about making adjustments or substitutions.

Atmosphere is tasteful but no frills, and it's not too loud.

There are good Thai restaurants in downtown Milwaukee, sure, but this place ranks right up there [with their Thai dishes]. And their naan is some of the best I've tasted, in Wisconsin or otherwise.

Finally, I'll leave you with two words: mint chutney. :)

Date of visit: May 2017