All reviews pool area satisfactory breakfast warm pool scrambled eggs and sausage links hot tub room was clean entire night a nice addition yogurt typical hotel shopping and restaurants no elevator very nice stay we've stayed hot breakfast parking lot king suite
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I love AmericInn for their heated pools and comfy beds. This was no exception. Their breakfast was better than average too. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because the hot tub had too many chemicals so we got rather itchy afterwards. Otherwise a very nice stay and we would return when in the area again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

We stayed here again as we frequently do when we visit this area. The people are very friendly and professional and the rooms are always well taken care of and clean. We recommend this hotel highly. It is also very convenient to town, shopping, major highways, the local airport and restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The room was nice and the staff was pleasant. The staff was very accommodating. The pool was open late which I did appreciate and I liked that the hot tub was actually hot. Nothing special with this hotel, but nothing that would stop me from coming back either.

Room tip: Get a room away from the lobby area, we had a room close and you really can hear everyone talking in the morning
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

My daughters, granddaughter, and I have stayed at this hotel for the last 4 - 5 years and have always found it to be very clean, with a great breakfast and great customer service. We chose this hotel because of the pool and Jacuzzi - and definitely have not been disappointed. We will be coming to this hotel every year.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Nice clean room but this hotel has some issues. No elevator, ask for the ground floor if you have trouble carrying all your luggage. Spotty Wifi. My connection was in and out all night. Need to upgrade routers. The bed was old, hard and too uncomfortable for me. Only some of the plugs and lamps were working and lastly the hotel is just dark and smelly. New carpet? That's all.