Super 8 by Wyndham Oshkosh Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Oshkosh(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
US$114
GardenInn.com
US$64
US$59
US$98
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$121
US$117
La Quinta Inn Oshkosh(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$89
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$176
US$155
US$109
US$103
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Cobblestone Hotel & Suites(Oshkosh)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$104
Orbitz.com
US$113
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$260
US$219
ComfortSuites
All reviewsplace to sleeproom was cleanparking lotwaffle makerthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlyheating
Reviewed 28 February 2011

We went to Oshkosh for one night. We have never had a problem with any super 8 and liked there prices but this super 8 was the worst one I have ever been to. The steps to up stairs was very dirty. The front desk worker was a pregnant women about 7months along. She was telling us that she had to climb on the roof to get the snow off the satalight or there would be no t.v. for anyone in the hotel. I told her that she really didn't look like she should be up on the roof and she said that there was nothing she could do cause she was the only one there. When we got in the room someone had left the window open and the heat on 45. It was very cold. Took hours to heat up that little room. The remote didn't work in the room. Took it down to the front desk and she said they didn't have an extra one and there was nothing she could do. Then at 3am there was alot of people that came to the hotel very drunk and very loud. They were yelling and laughing and talking very loud in the hall way. I called front desk and they said they would take care of it. i watched the lady walk up to the group and 2min later walk back downstairs. I gave it another 20 min and they just got louder. By this time the front desk had 3 other calls from people in the hotel. I called back down the to front desk and told them they needed to get them ppl to there rooms and make them quiet down or I was going to call the cops. I go to a hotel to get sleep.. I talked to the co-manager that morning and he told me that there should not have been a problem so he wanted to take $5.00 off my bill. I just laughed at him and said I would call the main office.. I would not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank adefliger
Reviewed 13 July 2010

We were in town for a tournament which was taking place over the weekend, of course we booked online via Expedia and they messed up our reservation again, every hotel in town was booked! The Super 8 was the only one which found us 1 available room in the area (at a different motel!) for one night and then booked us for the rest of the weekend. I have never seen another hotel work harder to find us other accommodations at another place, so that we could sleep under a roof for one night. That other motel aside, the Super 8 had pretty decent room, (they could use some updating), but for the price and quality of service you can't beat good business people like this. If you're ever in town I recommend this Super 8!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank rickysha
Reviewed 9 July 2010

This was not a very nice place. Smelled very bad. Breakfast was virtually non existant. The apples had seen better days and the orange juice? was more like weak freshy. The milk was powdered and watery. Other than that a few package items. The staff was very friendly. Very cheap if you don't mind the rest.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hobbes20
Reviewed 14 June 2010

Uggh. We stayed one night while attending the Oshkosh Irish Fest. The main lobby steps to the second floor looked like that hadn't been vacuumed in a few years. The room had an odd, overwhelming smell that didn't go away, even after turning on the air for several hours. The shower was not clean -- hairs everywhere. The sheets had obviously been slept in -- again, hairs everywhere (I counted over 20 before I went down to the front desk to ask for clean sheets). The pillows were stained and lumpy, probably a few years old. Many stains and cigarette burns (in a non-smoking room) on the carpet, drapes, furniture, etc. Towels and sheets/pillowcases had stains and were threadbare with holes. Luckily, no bugs (that I saw). I am almost appalled that a place would take so little pride in the care and appearance of their rooms. I don't care if the decor is old, but it needs to be clean and everything in good repair!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank baltimoretraveler47
Reviewed 25 May 2010

Took a couple of friends to Oshkosh for a local tournament. Booked what I thought were 3 rooms.Arrived and was told only 1 room booked not 3. Desk person said no problem we have plenty of rooms. So I booked two more rooms. So far no issues. Then the fun started. Got my bill and it was for 4 rooms total on two separate charges when I used only three. Called and "Kenny" the manager was unavailable until 4pm. Called later and phone rang off the hook and no aswer. 2 days later I contact Kenny and am told he will "look into it". After 2 more attempts to follow up I get zero response so I am disputing bill with my credit card company. I am returning next year with a large group and I will book us anywhere but here.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business