“Great burgers and more.”
Review of Applebee's

Ranked #48 of 61 Restaurants in Onalaska
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Applebee's is becoming one of my favorite go to places. The all day breakfast burger and the triple bacon burger are just plain mouth watering delicious. Our service on this day was fast and friendly and we both enjoyed our meals. My only minor complaint would be the french fries are too salty and I found myself brushing some of the salt off before I ate them. I think I will start trying a different item for my side or ask to not have the fries salted. My wife had a huge chicken salad, that she said was excellent. The special they have running of 2 meals and an appetizer for $20. is a great bargain in my opinion.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We went here for a late lunch, about 1:15. It was busy but for as many workers running around it was fine. We ordered drinks and an appetizer (boneless wings). The wings took forever to get. Waiter came back and took our order. Wings were yummy. After an hour of sitting at our table watching everyone else around us get their food we decided to leave money on the table, for our drinks and wings, and leave. We were so disappointed in ordering our food and not even receiving it! Another thing was our waiter and the manager never came over to apologize or tell us what was going on. If they just told us we wouldn't have just left. Very disappointed. Won't be going back!

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Went here for a quickly check with family. There was a good a punt of choices, food was good, waitstaff was friendly. Food came pretty quickly. Decent size portions. Couldn't beat the prices on the lunch specials.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Greeter at the front door was humorless, grumpy, and did not even really ask us anything. Led us to a booth for two that was super small to sit in and we even noticed that the other booths for two were bigger. Waitress was excellent, always checking to see if all was OK. When we got our bill, a $2 charge was added for playing games on the game machine at the table, we did not play a game nor did the people in the booth next to us and we all got charged. Waitress was busy changing bills for all of us.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Saturday lunch 09-17-16 with my sister, sometime around 1 p.m. the place wasn't even half full, but service was really slow. The waitress was extremely cheerful. Two appetizers, two entrees, and one soft drink came in at $40.06 plus tip.

For appetizers, we got the Mozzarella sticks (really good, but $8 for 8 sticks) and plain chips with salsa (okay, $3).

Their regular fries are consistently good, slightly crispy with light/moderate seasoning.

My sister enjoyed the sirloin with two sides of fries ($13.99). I tried the Triple Bacon Burger with a side of fries ($10.99), which was well-cooked, along with the bacon, but I didn't like the look or taste of the cheddar on top--the same semi-congealed problem I had with the Triple Hog Dare Ya sandwich I tried a this location several months back. It didn't come with BBQ sauce--perhaps the interior bacon had been seared with it?--and whatever sauce shows in the menu picture wasn't on it. (Google Applebee's Triple Bacon Burger to quickly find it on the online menu.)

Not my best Applebee’s experience, but not the worst either, and I’m sure we’ll eat here again.