“Best Outback I have ever been to”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Onalaska
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Outback is usually one of my top go-to chain restaurants, but this one in Onalaska is by far the best one I've been to. Food was very good - Prime Rib and their awesome Blue Cheese Pecan salad - and the beer was cold!
The staff was really great here - especially Dave & Erin at the bar - these two know what they are doing, which was reflected in the number of locals meeting to have drink after work there.
Now I'm not sad that bad weather cancelled my appointment the next morning, as I'll have chance to revisit when it gets rescheduled.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

This outback has great service great food great staff. My steak was amazing, and my significant others seafood was amazing as well. Recommended!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Great waiting staff. Very attentive.. Never had to ask for a refill, they just did it. Food was great.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

I have been here multiple times, each time staff have messed up either my order, or someone else's order. One specific time, I asked for chicken fried steak, and they served me fried chicken. After telling the waitress the mistake, they told me they did not have the chicken fried steak available in the kitchen. The food has definitely gone down in quality over time. I will not be back.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Twice I have entered this Outback's doors and I have had poor service both times. I expect a lower calibre of service from chain restaurants but these experiences proved less than my standard. The cheese fondue was served cold and our server could not communicate effectively with the bartender. Steaks were as expected...decent.