“Fave!”

Panera Bread
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Onalaska
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I've eaten at the Onalaska Panera hundreds of times. It is consistently fantastic.

I love that they now show calories right on the menu. It takes the guesswork out of healthy dining.

Today, no lie, I was there for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Tasty, healthy, filling oatmeal for breakfast; strawberry salad with sprouted grain roll for lunch; green smoothie for supper. All delish and healthy!

Their staff is always friendly, and the restaurant is always clean. I love sitting by the fireplace in the winter.

In just a few months, they'll bring back their autumn squash soup! Cant wait!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I have consistently experienced excellent service from the staff at this restaurant. The coffee and scone that I had today were good, but I must admit rather pricey for what I got. I would frequent this restaurant more often if the cost was more reasonable.

Reviewed 23 May 2015

We stopped in for breakfast this morning as we often do on Saturday. As usual, the coffee was excellant as was my wife's Egg White and Avacado Sandwich. My Bacon, egg and cheese on the Asiago was delicious. We shared a cobblestone to finish off a great morning.

Reviewed 9 May 2015

There noon time soup and sandwich special are very good. Price is average to slightly expensive. Seems crowded and noisy. Staff need to work on people skills.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Good food. Comfy atmosphere. Fast service but seriously overpriced for sandwich and soup for dinner for family of 4, you can go to others restaurants that you will be waited on