“Christmas Eve Take Out”

Fengs Kitchen Oconomowoc
Ranked #47 of 90 Restaurants in Oconomowoc
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Always a little chaos inside but the food is very good and the take out orders are always correct. We had our granddaughter and Great Granddaughter staying with us for the Holidays and they both wanted some Chinese for a Christmas eve dinner. Crab Rangoon, Lo Mein, egg rolls and the Chicken combo platter were just great.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I did the seafood combination which includes shrimp, scallops, "crab meat", and lobster. The shrimp and scallops literally had 0 flavor. The crab-meat was mushy, and I am not convinced that it was not imitation. The lobster portion was half of a tail, maybe 1-2 oz of total lobster meat. This is a shame because the lobster did have great flavor and was cooked perfectly.

1  Thank racertempo
Reviewed 18 April 2017

We have eaten here twice. It has been wonderful both times. It is good quality, plentiful, great priced, authentic tasting Chinese food. It is a small place, family owned and it has it's quirks, but overall the food is very good. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Combo fried rice and eggrolls to go. A bit to much soy sauce. Rice was colored dark brown instead of white rice with a marginal hint of brown flavoring. Egg Rolls - average.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I was staying in Oconomowoc for three weeks and I ate at this place at least 4 times. I kept coming back/ordering because it was consistently good. The prices aren't crazy and the quality of the food was always top level. The service was quick and the people were friendly.