“Freaky fast fresh food!”
Review of Jimmy John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #40 of 79 Restaurants in Oak Creek
Reviewed 3 March 2016

I always like the food and friendly service from this place offers. Usually by the time you finish paying for your meal, it is already made for you. Always fresh and Freaky fast! I would recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed 28 August 2015

If I ever have to eat another Jimmy John's sandwich, I will scream. This chain's selection of sandwiches is so tired. There's not a single sandwich I've found interesting or satisfying, and I've tried most of them. Bread is all sandwiches tends to be low quality; there's not a single pleasant and crusty one in the bunch.

I'm in Oak Creek for an all-day monthly meeting, and we tend to order Jimmy John's, as its delivery is fast. And it is! It's scares me that delivery is so quick. Courteous no-nonsense drivers, too.

I'll be eating Jimmy John's sandwiches again, but then it's a choice between that or no lunch. (I've taken the no lunch option three times in the past year out of despair.)

Reviewed 30 September 2012

Love jimmy johns. This location was never busy when I went. Subs served FAST. In about a minute. Try #2-8-or 10. Heck, every sub I tried was great here. Go try it if you have not yet. Excellent place!