“They have Gluten Free selections!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bult's Quality Bake Shop
Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in New London
Reviewed 19 September 2017

It is nice to have a bakery in town the acknowledges the needs of those who are gluten sensitive or allergic. The double oatmeal peanut butter cookies are amazing and gluten free. The rest of my family does not have gluten issues and they absolutely LOVE them, too!!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Fresh bakery, early AM hours, counter selections with dine in area. Old world charm! Wonderful Bialy bread and cream cheese filled donuts.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Stopped in for a little treat. We were there fairly early and there was not much left - which tells me it must be good and I was right. They had some peanut covered pershings - which were delicious. Our friends had a lemon and blueberry bismark - also wonderful. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

I've been going to this bakery for almost 8 years now and its still the same good bakery and service. Every now and then a donut and coffee but the best steak buns I've ever had.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

Best steak buns in a 30 mile radius. Hot coffee plus fresh donuts and Danish. I've been com ing here for ever.