“It might be open when it's supposed to be!”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #19 of 27 Restaurants in New London
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1280 Shawano Avenue in New London. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

So I drive from King, Wi to Green Bay, Wi and take Hwy 54 home. I was hungry so I thought I would grab a bite to eat. Only the drive thru was closed. The sign on the window says it closes at Midnight. It was 11:52 pm. So I called the number of the restaurant an a guy answered and I asked if they were still serving. He said. "No, we closed at midnight." He said, "Sorry," and hung up. When the call ended my cell phone clock said it was 11:54 p.m. I know it's nice to get out early, but as a State employee who cares for America's veterans, I have to stay until my shift is over. I'm not allowed to leave early. If your sign says closed at midnight, then I expect you to be open til midnight.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I don't think I have ever eaten at this Taco Bell where they have not messed up my order (which isn't complicated) in some way. I've ordered my tacos 'Supreme' in the past at the drive thru window and was charged the full price for them just to find out that they were 'out of tomatoes'. What?! How does a taco place run out of tomatoes? Furthermore, I had to call them to find out what happened once I got home. I was offered no compensation or apology. Employees are often rude and messing around. Management is often nowhere to be seen.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

Very slow work staff, food cold or very little of any meat or chicken inside of the products. The work area is not clean. Put it this way, what you see is not what you get.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!