“Great supper club”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Always great food and good prices. Love the appetizer tray you get on the table. I always get prime rib and crab legs. Love this place.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

On Wednesdys they have all you can eat chicken nd ribs, the food was making, I could not stop eating, I'm sure I had embarrassed my group but it was amazing.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

First off whoever said their drinks are expensive must never leave New London. $5 for a large tub old fashion is not expensive and they are good drinks, not weak. So let me start by saying the drinks and people are great. The salad bar is a bit different as it is served at your table. There were two of us. We were served a large bowl of lettuce to share with three dressings and a relish tray and bread basket. Pretty basic stuff so not as good as supper clubs who serve a full salad bar but better than those who just serve a salad. The onion rings are fantastic. I had the prime rib which was great/done to perfection with lots of flavor. My wife had the broiled cod and liked it. I did not give them an excellent rating due to the lack of a full salad bar, place needs updating and my wife's food was just ok, not great. Prices for food are mid range.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

We took mom here as her choice of Mother's Day meal out on Saturday night. We had a reservation, but by our fault arrived 5-10 minutes late. So we waited in the bar with everyone else for about a half hour before our name came up. Yes, and true to others' experiences we ordered at the bar. Mom knew all this, though, so she was still tickled with her dinner out. The relish tray at the table is a nice touch. The generous portion of warm butter and family-style salad with spoon-your-own dressing was nice. Best of all in Mom's eyes was the pre-split Alaskan crab legs! I enjoyed the seafood Oscar special! DH had the ribeye steak and loved it!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Supper Club says it all. A couple miles out of town, older building, lots of friendly locals. Food is all from scratch, dinners all start with relish tray, bread, soup & salad. Friendly bar tender, made good old fashions. We were in town for St. Patrick's Day, will definitely go back next time in town. Cost was very reasonable.