“worst service ever”

Add it.
Southtown Family Restautant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2014

The waitress was friendly but the food took forever and was not as good as it used to be. We used too love this place and go a few times a week but will not go anymore. Its too bad it went downhill!!!!

1  Thank Robyn M
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Stopped in at the Southtown Family Restaurant during a Sunday afternoon driving trip around Northeast Wisconsin. My wife and I were both pleasantly surprised. I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich and it appeared to be actually a fresh chicken breast that was perfectly grilled. I didn't even need the side of mayo that came with it as the chicken was so tenderly moist.
My wife ordered a hamburger and it looked like it was handmade, no perfect circle of meat. It was hot and slightly pink inside. Great place to stop.