“Another Culvers”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #14 of 21 Restaurants in New Glarus
Reviewed 7 May 2017

It is nice to be able to count on a good meal while traveling around the back woods. Once again we found the friendly blue sign, and knew what to expect, rather then try some local ripoff place. Also nice to use a 2 for 1 coupon and a discounted gift card, to stretch the budget. Like usual, this Culvers was clean, good food, nice service, and in and out in 20 minutes, so it doesn't tie up wandering around time.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Handy go-to spot near high school on south edge of town. . Accommodating staff. Reliable standard Culver's menu. A family gathering place.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

A typical Culver's, which means great tasting burgers and fries. How can you ever go wrong with this place? A staple, so Wisconsin feeling, fresh food. Good service.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This was my first visit to a Culver's. We stopped in for a quick lunch while traveling. At my friend's recommendation - I had the butter burger deluxe. The burger was very tasty. My friend had the pot-roast sandwich- which was also very good. The restaurant was clean and it was a pleasant and friendly environment. The servers we encountered were friendly and efficient. I got a cement mixer for dessert which was absolutely delicious. The custard was very creamy!
I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I always stop here and get ice cream when I drive up to Madison. Never a disappointment. Have not had anything else on their menu but the ice cream.