“Friendly, Fast & Great Food”
Review of Kristi's

Kristi's
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in New Glarus
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We have had a great 4 years and are looking forward to many more to come. We serve a varied menu ranging from burgers, sandwiches, salads for lunch. Steaks, Seafood and other items for dinner all with a mexican flair. We have a full bar and serve New Glarus Brewing Beers on draft, margaritas with fresh lime juice and your favorite cocktails.
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Stopped for Lunch as we had read the reviews fromTrip Advisor. I am big on looking there for places to eat. We were not disappointed.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This restaurant is a great option when you are in the town of New Glarus. The place is clean, the staff is very friendly and the food is very good. I would recommend this place to Friends and family that are planning on visiting New Glarus.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My husband and I stopped here for lunch before venturing on to the brewery. The restaurant is in a Victorian home, very cozy and unique. Outdoor seating was perfect on September 12. A nice variety on the menu which is a wonderful break from bar food. We each had a burger with different toppings. Sides of cole slaw and homemade chips were both very good. Husband said it was the best cheeseburger he's ever had. We had water and iced tea, but they do offer beer and wine also. Good service, good food, and fun venue. We will be back!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We arrived around 5:30 on a Saturday, the only ones in the place. That might have been worrisome, but within 45 minutes it was pretty well-filled. Of course prime rib was on the specials and my husband opted to try it. I had the medallions. The prime rib was quite good; my beef was a bit more done than medium rare but still good. The fresh-baked bread was a hit with both of us and we had to request more. Service was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here last evening and thoroughly enjoyed it. All four meals were excellent! I thought the Wiener Schnitzel was as good as I have ever had. My wife had the petite filet and found it to be very good and cooked exactly as ordered, medium rare.
My daughter enjoyed the duck and her boyfriend loved his filet and scallops.
We then split two deserts, the Creme brûlée and a chocolate mousse. Both were very good.

We felt that this was a great meal at very fair prices. Try it soon!!