“Funky, Fun, Fabulous is the Fat Cat!”

Fat Cat Coffee Works
Cuisines: American
Description: I have visited the Fat Cat Coffee Works 8 or 9 times in the past couple years, including 3 times in the past week. Great place - needs to be reviewed!
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Though our B&B provided breakfast, we wanted to try out this new place--at least new to us since our previous visit. From the moment I walked in and saw the ban on cell phones, I LOVED this place. Great small batch coffee, roasted right down the road in Madison, lays the foundation for a great place, as do cookies the size of your fist and daily pies and a great selection of breakfast sandwiches. They even include oatmeal and yogurt parfait for the more healthy-minded diners.

We loved the eclectic table seatings and went upstairs to a neat alcove where we could wind up a really fun New Glarus trip. The waitstaff at Fat Cat Coffee knocked themselves out being professional and courteous and friendly.

I am so excited that there's a happening place like Fat Cat, where I can get that oft-needed jolt of caffeine and a "clean, well-lit place." As a writer, I see this is the kind of hangout where ideas flow.
Great place. Visit today.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

A short walk from our hotel Swiss Aire, we couldn't of been happier to find this awesome cafe. Great coffee, a delicious breakfast sandwich to take out, and super friendly staff!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My wife had the chicken craisen wrap and I had the tuna wrap. These were the best sandwiches EVER. My tuna wrap included slices of hard boiled eggs, sliced olives, ender lettuce and tuna. It was SO TASTY. My wife is usually a bit "picky" but admitted that the chicken craisen wrap was amazing. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Stopped by Fat Cat Coffee Works this past weekend for a quick cup of coffee and left not only with a delicious cup of Joe, but also with wonderful to die for pastry! And it was so hard to decide, they all looked so good. And the rest of their menu also looked great... This will definitely be a place I will come back to next trip to New Glarus!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Good coffee that isn't from that one chain! Was very tasty and seemed to be better quality than what you get from those other guys too. Much better customer service too. Good location close to town and the hotel.