“One of My Wife's 1st choice for a Mexican Restaurant”
Review of Senor Luna

Senor Luna
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in New Berlin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I asked my wife if she wanted to pick out a restaurant for a seminar we were going to. It was no surprise to me that she picked Senor Luna. She never varies from here favorite Combo #5 where you get 2 ground beef enchiladas and 2 chicken tacos. She normally takes part of what we order at any restaurant but when we go to Senor Luna she eats every last bite. I tried an intriguing grilled quesadillas called bourbon steak. My wife had 2 free sides and we each took a refried beans and I ordered gock for a topping. There were 8 big slices of the quesadillas chocked full of cut up pcs of steak. I could only eat 6 slices. As soon as you sit down you get salsa and chips and refills if you want more. We certainly will frequent this establishment in the future. Jeremy (our waiter) did a great job answering our questions and was extremely friendly and always alert to check on us and our meal.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great food, not super loud even with any attached bar. Great portions.... absolutely love the fajitas. I wish I could bottle that smell!!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Recently had lunch here with friends, I had the special of the day, mini chimichungas, came with choice of 2 sides for only 7.99,more than enough food .It was excellent as well as the service. We sat at the bar and Jane took excellent care of us as well as many other tables in addition to a full bar. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Brought kids while in town on vacation. Sat on deck and we all had great food, awesome service and reasonable prices. What more could you ask for... Homemade chocolate chip cookies for the boys after dinner! A+

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We ordered the taco ground beef plate and the 3 corn enchiladas. One each ground beef, chicken and steak. All with rice and bean sides. I prefer the taste of the ground beef. The steak was a little tough. Everything was very good. The wait staff were efficient and friendly. I would recommend this restaurant.