All reviews miller and carter travel lodge breakfast box room was clean car park family room shopping mall couldn t visiting family an overnight stay redwood farm plenty of hot water excellent stay good nights sleep first floor restaurant next door stayed one night
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Pretty weird to access but once you found it you don't forget. Quiet location. Clean and friendly...would stay again..stayed 2 adults 2 kids. Plenty of room. Nice and close to all the action of the city and the mall.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is a cheap hotel and you normally pay for what you get. However, expecting it to be awful when I arrived but needed something cheap, I was very happily surprised! The room was clean! The bed was comfy, the staff were lovely. Honestly I can say I would have been happy to stay another night if I had to! The only thing I would say is that the children’s beds are not up to standard. Very springy. Other than that, great nights stay thanks!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Spent just one night here in family room. Shabby tired looking paintwork. Pair of dirty socks left in corner. Double bed had springs sticking out of side of mattress - dangerous for someone with varicose veins in the back of legs!! Wobbly toilet seat. Inadequate signage to reach hotel from highway. Told by receptionist that sign had been taken down by new owners of restaurant on highway frontage. Raised these matters at reception on departure.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Recently visited on 15th March whilst travelling with work.
We picked the hotel as location was only 10mins from the office. The price was quite high considering it's a so called budget hotel. The amenities were limited and although there was a option for breakfast in form of a box, it wasn't what you really wanted.
The receptionist was very friendly and helpful upon check in.
The beds wee really comfy and I have to say the rooms were really quiet.
Overall for location and nights sleep I couldn't fault but for the price a few additions required.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Travelodge Cribbs Causeway visiting family, on arrival I was greeted by the receptionist Denise who was extremely friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms was very clean and had everything I needed in them. I would recommend this hotel and I will return when visiting family again

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple