“Good Latte”

Espresso Love Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Mukwonago
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Nice little coffee shop. I tried their special which was a chocolate / mint latte, it was very good. Staff friendly and knowledgable. Prices similar to most coffee shops-Starbucks. I will stop here again.

1  Thank Ryan468

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

When in Mukwonago, Wisconsin this is a must stop on you list of things to do. Quaint little shop seats 25 or so. Differnet coffees, deli sandwiches, hot chocolate. People are very friendly, nice place to relax. The wife and I love this coffee shop.

1  Thank jeffreywagner65
Reviewed 8 November 2015

I'm all about going to a small, local shop or restaurant as opposed to a huge chain when at all possible and affordable. Espresso love coffee fits the bill for any coffee lovers needs. The coffee is delicious, the ambiance is cute and fun, and everything just seems like it is done with more care, time and love. I'd rather wait a few minutes for my coffee from the smiling person who takes my order than be herded through a line in a crowded shop that looks just like one 15 minutes away, full of people who never look at you. I didn't eat here - only had a coffee - but the food people were eating looked great. I'll be visiting again.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I stopped in just today for a quick coffee with a life long friend who also is a coffee fanatic.
We also wanted to check out the menu and now will be back for a lunch very soon!
Nice, warm and comfy decor, and a real cafe experience. Just what I was looking for.
Oh. . the coffee was well roasted, full bodied, and balanced. Can't wait to try a mocha or latte.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

This is an awesome small town café with wonderful sandwiches, delicious specialty coffees, and great desserts. The prices are reasonable, and the atmosphere delightful for a leisurely lunch, or a business meeting.