All reviewsno elevatorwafflespool and hot tubsecond floorpool areafront desk staffroom was cleanmorning breakfastneeded a place to stayperfect temperaturewould stay here againtoastnice placecable channelsking roomjuicewonderful location
Reviewed 27 September 2011

We stay at this hotel every time we visit the area and we have great experience everytime. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very courteous and helpful. The morning breakfast has variety of items including make your own waffles. The pool area is also adequate and clean.

Room Tip: I will highly recommend room on the second floor since the view is fantastic.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2011

The hotel was very easy to find as it is outside of Mineral Point. You need transport to get into Mineral Point itself, there is a cylce lane/path that runs just outside. The hotel staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, doing all they could to make sure that we were happy with our stay. The hotel does not have a lift but only has 2 floors so it wasn't a big problem. There was a complimentary buffet style breakfast which was basic, but adequate, with a 24 hour free coffee facility available. The rooms had a fridge and a microwave and there was a subway next door. The pool was lovely and often very quiet. the only things that let the hotel down was a shortage of lobby seating, there were little places to sit of an evening other that your room, especially when the hotel was busy, and the lack of outdoor seating. it would be lovely to ahve some sort of outdoor terrace. It is certainly a hotel I would recommend

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ktee1
Reviewed 15 August 2011

It doesn't take much to see why this establishment receives the favorable reviews that it does. I regret that I did not write down the name of the front desk clerk on duty during the evening, because he was the dictionary-definition of excellent customer service. He made my visit more pleasant due to his welcoming courtesy and stellar recommendations. Seriously: this person is the model front-desk personality.

Initially, Quality Inn feels a bit remote if you aren't familiar with Mineral Point, sitting among cornfields on the outskirts of town. A combination convenience store/Subway sits next door, and, if I recall correctly, features 24-hour gas pumps. The lodging is located less than two miles from Mineral Point's charming downtown district, and
diagonally across from the beginning of artistically-abundant Shakerag Street.

Quality Inn is a very clean, sizable establishment and I was impressed to learn that it isn't as new as I guessed it to be. My second-floor king-bed room was large, comfortable and very clean. There is no elevator access to the second floor. The wireless internet worked flawlessly.

The pool and spa were a definite plus, although the spa's water temperature was lukewarm and should be adjusted to a higher setting. The hot breakfast was good, and this Choice property featured ham instead of bacon during my visit. The property was very quiet, I slept well and would totally stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank roadtripphene
Reviewed 10 August 2011

We really liked this one. Rooms were very clean. They had a small pool and hot tub area that was very nice. Continental breakfast was nice too. Short drive to area attractions. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Quiet, very clean, looks new -- we were surprised when staff told us it's over 10 years old. Room was spacious, beds comfortable. The only downside is that there is no elevator, so we had to lug our suitcases up the staircase.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple