“Good Food! Great Service! Great Location!”

Riverfront Pizzeria Bar & Grll
Ranked #372 of 1,551 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Historic Third Ward
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We recently stopped with a group of 54 of us traveling on a bus Thursday afternoon. We were all seated and accommodated with smiles and great service. We all ordered separately off the menu which to me would be hard to do for 54. Our food was not and served picture perfect in front of each of us! Some ordered pizza, salads,sandwiches and appitizers. Will return when I'm area.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Would have given this an Excellent review if we hadn't encountered Marlo the waitress. Rather than to complain about her surly attitude and forgetful service, I'll concentrate on the positives since this restaurant has wonderful food. with a perfect location and is located on the Milwaukee River. There were 8 of us ranging in ages from 79 to 6, and it was the 6 year old's birthday.so we considered it to be a very special occasion. It was a Friday afternoon on a beautiful, sunny day. We asked to be seated outside and there began the first problem with the host because he felt the table would be too crowded for us. We didn't mind being a little cramped, so he finally gave in and accommodated us. We started out with garlic bread and spinach/artichoke dip. We ordered two pizzas with different toppings and because our table was so crowded they put the pizzas on a separate table next to us so that we simply walked over to serve ourselves. The birthday girl was given a complimentary dessert and the rest of us ordered desserts to share. Everything was absolutely delicious and the view was relaxing. The rest rooms were large and clean. We had a delightful dinner and all agreed we would return. However, if we were to be given Marlo as a waitress we would run out the door.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We were in Milwaukee for a soccer tournament and reserved space here for the team and families. The girls were able to sit together and the parents in the area. The servers were helpful and did a good job. Not great, but for a large group can be challenging. There were times when we needed refills or something and they were not as attentive as I would like or could have expected for the # of customers. For the entire group, a variety of food was ordered and everyone seemed to enjoy the food. No complaints from the group, which can be challenging with this large of a group. I personally had the meatball sandwich and really enjoyed it. Was walking distance to Summerfest (the lakefront) and the outside seating/dock area was incredible. Watched boats come and go and a beautiful evening. Would recommend for a couple and sit outside or a group like we had.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

One would think after several reviews that there is bad service at this restaurant, management would say, "Wow, we need to fix this problem". But Apparently not.

We arrived on a Sunday night and there was maybe five tables occupied. Many staff people were just standing around.

We ordered a pizza and salad. The server said, I'll bring out your salad before the pizza. We said, "ok."

Thirty-five (35) mins later we still don't have any food on our table, however we can clearly see our waiter enjoying a beverage behind the bar, chit chatting with the other bartender. As the four of us glared over, he got the hint that we were hungry, he put his beverage down and went in the back. Shortly after, he brings out our pizza. My husband and I looked at him and said, "just forget the salad at this point." He said with a blank stare, "What Salad? ". Then he said ok and walked away.

Then when he came back with the bill, he said I am sorry about the enchilada. I took off your drinks... ENCHILADA? I looked at my husband and said, "did he just say and enchilada? " He said, "yep!"

Uhh you work at an Italian place! Pretty certain he was stoned or intoxicated.

If you want good pizza and bad service this is the place for you!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We tried to give this place another chance since the pizza is good. Stopped there last night- not very busy on the patio or in the restaurant. Waited quite a while for the waitress, for our drinks, and for our food. The waitress wasn't friendly- everything took much too long and she was very abrupt with every interaction. It's really a shame because we like the pizza but after giving it three tries and the service every time was the same- we are out.