“Amazing Bakery on Brady St”

Peter Sciortino's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 20 Bakeries in Milwaukee
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I read online that Sciortino Bakery was named Milwaukee's Best Bakery and I have to say their cookies were the best bakery cookies I have had. I know they had other bakery items but we were mesmerized by the cookies. So many wonderful flavors to choose from, so we had to try as many as we could fit into the box. Some of my favorites were French Macaroon, Lemon Drop Sandwich and a Hazelnut cookie. All are made from scratch daily and were melt in your mouth and tasty. Writing this is making me hungry for some more of their cookies.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Love visiting Peter Sciortino's! We often go Sunday morning and pick up ham and hard rolls. Of course once you're in there you can't stop there... loads of delicious options that most of us would never make more than 1 or maybe 2 of these options at a time... so much goodness, so few pounds to spare

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

If this isn’t the best Italian bakery in the city I don’t know which one is. I love the cannolis and always stop for then. All of the other bakery is not to be ignored. I love the breads, scones etc. also. I make a pilgrimage visit when I’m in town. PS. The staff is great.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The German hard rolls are supreme. You wouldn't think you would find German hard rolls in an Italian bakery that has delicious treats, the hard rolls may not be German but they are the best in town.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Love visiting sundays. Great selection of bread's, cookies, etc.... Never leave without some hot ham and rolls.