“Delicous Pizza”
Review of Pizzeria Piccola

Pizzeria Piccola
Ranked #518 of 1,630 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We stopped for a bite before getting on a flight to Phoenix. We were pleasantly surprised with the pizza at this restaurant. The ingredients were fresh and the crust was thin and crisp. It was very tasty. The waiter was very attentive and the pizza was reasonably priced. The alcohol is a bit pricey, but that is to be expected in an airport restaurant. I would definitely stop here again!

1  Thank TahitiZ

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the pizza. It had just enough cheese and sauce and was super easy to eat.
The service was quick and friendly. I have zero complaints. I would recommend this restaurant if you're in a rush.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Very good casual dining in an airport. We've eaten our share of airport food since the 1990's, but this restaurant stands out as one of the better ones. They recognize that their customers are travelers and aim to seat you and provide very good service. The food was very good. If ever I find myself in the Milwaukee again, I will return for some pizza.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I has the prosciutto flatbread appetizer which is enough for two with moderate appetite. I asked chef to add fresh rosemary which is else where on menu.
Outstanding! Truly tasted like this quant trattoria that we enjoyed outside Lucca.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Land of the frozen north and this place can't make a Brandy Old Fashion Sour ... NO prices on the menu and ... Surprise $13 bucks a pop!!! Not even funny ... sucks, born and raised veteran in Wisconsin back to work and worst drink and prices of the entire trip ... TERRIBLE ... and Korbut vs Christian Brothers ... Get Wisconsin would you!