Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$148
US$119
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Sleep Inn & Suites(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$120
US$165
US$148
  • Pool
Astor Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

The Plaza Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$183
  • Restaurant
Best Western Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$125
US$175
US$170
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$201
1,026 results
All reviewsmilwaukee airportpool areafront deskpark and flygrab and gobest westernshot tubleave your carnice poolan early flightshuttle servicehot breakfastfree breakfastbeds were comfortableaviatorricobw
Reviewed 6 January 2018

This our go to hotel for when we fly out Milwaukee. We like the convenience, the shuttle and the restaurant next door. However, when we flew out in December we had a bad front desk encounter and then no follow-up. We checked in and I had to give my driver's license to check in. I did not get it back. I got my credit card. There was so much paperwork. I did not realize it. We were flying with passports so I did not need it. They had it and could have come to my room and given it to me. We checked in at 3. But they did not. I did not realize I did not have it until I got home 2 weeks later. I looked through everything and finally called the hotel. I was told it was in the drawer. I was looking for it because I have a flight coming up I need it for. I asked for it to be sent out priority mail to secure it not to be stolen in the mail. I even gave a credit card for it to be sent that way. I did not get a call from management. They sent it out regular mail, with a $20 off your next visit Sunday through Friday. Also a card on how was my visit? No explanation. I have to now worry about my identity being stolen because of their mistake. I do realize I did not account for it being not given back to me. However, I was a registered guest. Call me to come to the front desk and pick it up. Also, call m about the incident and explain what happened. Do not hide behind your mistake. I am a Diamond member.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kurt S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear laura s,

Thank you for taking some time to tell us about your recent experience with us. I want to sincerely apologize about the miss communication with your ID. We certainly take our guests privacy very seriously and I will address your concern with our front desk staff. I am happy that your received your ID back and we hope you will give us a chance to make corrections to our procedures and give us another try. Thank you for being a loyal diamond member and we hope to see you back with us sometimes soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Clean comfortable, safe place to stay. I stayed 2 nights while visiting the city. I would stay here again. Breakfast was really good for being free! Pool is nice. Staff are friendly. The only issue I had was parking. The parking lot was full even after typical check out time. I had a hard time finding a place to park the three days and two nights I was staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kurt S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear melissasS8668RJ,

Thank you for taking some time to write us a review. We appreciate your kind words of praise and are very happy to hear you enjoyed your self and our terrific breakfast. We certainly apologize about the lack of parking. Our Park N Fly season is especially busy during this time of year. We will certainly look into our available parking spaces to make sure we have enough for our valued guests.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

My husband and I had a great stay in Milwaukee this week. Despite the cold temperature, the hotel pool was warm and inviting, the staff was warm and friendly and the breakfast was warm and tasty. We had a great overnight and plan to come back again!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kurt S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Donna S,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we are happy to hear you took full advantage of our amenities and facilities. We hope to see you back with us in the near future.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Otilia, our housekeeper was amazing! She made sure our room was clean and that we had everything we needed. Beds were nice and made, bathroom impeccable. If you stay here request Otilia as your housekeeper. She did an awesome job!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear LaDonna B,

Thank you for taking sometime to review our hotel. Thank you for your kind words regarding our housekeeping staff, we will certainly pass on your praise. We hope to see you back with us for another stay in the near future.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

The pre-check in, staff and shuttle were all great. The hotel is remodeling but the place looked great. Comfortable and clean room and the sports bar/restaurant had good food! The hotel is minutes to Milwaukee airport and that worked great for our very early AM flight out!

1  Thank S2386LRdeborahc
Kurt S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear S2386LRdeborahc,

Thank you for taking some time to write a review about our hotel and bar and grill. We are very happy to hear everything was to your liking and found things to be comfortable. We hope to see you sometime in the near future.