“Excellent Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza and garlic cheese bread! Excellent service and atmosphere! Very convenient to hotels! Across the street from the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Any time we are in Milwaukee, we make a reservation at this restaurant.
Their Italian menu is delicious - and their steaks are worth your time also!
The atmosphere & staff is welcoming - almost like going to a friend's home for dinner.
Make sure to check it out - you'll join us in making it a regular stop :)

Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is some of the best pasta and pizza I've had outside of Italy. The pizza is great with a fresh and crisp sauce. The Italian sausage is really good. The pasta (I had tortelenni and loved it) has a wonderful, rich sauce. The ambience is very nice, kind of like a classic New York Italian place. Great service.

2  Thank Kristin B
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Picked this place randomly because it was only a couple blocks walk from our hotel & Italian sounded good. Realy great service start to finish - attentive and friendly. Nice selection of wine by the glass. My co-worker ordered Chicken Picatta - she said it was excellent. I ordered gnocchi in vodka cream sauce with 2 meatballs. First - meatballs were outstanding - loads of flavor. Gnocchi was really nice too. They were happy to sub a sauce I prefered on the pasta - no issue there at all. Thanks for an unexpected really nice meal. We both said we would come back!

1  Thank VLKenyon
Reviewed 6 September 2017

During a recent trip to Milwaukee, my daughter and I visited Calderone Club. Parking was easy to find on a Saturday afternoon. The staff was friendly and interactive with plenty of options. We decided the pizza sounded good and we were both impressed. My daughter is 14 and can be very picky, but she ate more than I did. I've eaten a lot of pizza in my lifetime and everyone likes different styles, but this for me was one of the best pizzas ever. Would suggest it to anyone!