“Group of 6 for late lunch”
Review of Alioto's

Alioto's
Ranked #453 of 1,666 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2016

this was a family lunch post funeral event
service was the best
all the food was very delicious
a traditional atmosphere....very much Milwaukee....and great

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Jim B

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Had reservations for 5 people on a Saturday night. Greeted warmly & seated promptly. Waitress was very knowledgeable about menu items. Awesome French onion soup. Most Entrees come with soup & salad. (It's really nice to have both without an additional charge.) Entrees were very yummy & generous portions. Old school supper club atmosphere. We'll be back soon!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Always a friendly place to eat, with very good food. Used to have a great senior menu with beverage and dessert included. Senior menu has become "lite fare" and prices raised. Still an inclusive meal but disappointing that prices were raised with re-naming. No longer seems quite as senior friendly.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We've visited Alioto's in the past for a fish fry or baked fish and the food has been decent. We've had a couple of funeral lunches there as well and the food for those lunches has been delicious. Tonight we paid another visit and WOW, what a difference. We both had specials. One was a petite filet mignon with mushrooms, onion rings, and a baked potato. The onion rings were SO dried up it was pathetic. I wish now I had taken a photo of them to post. The steak was cooked perfectly, however, it had a really strange flavor to it. The mushrooms included a hair--not appetizing at all. I only ate a few bites of the steak and was going to leave it, but my husband told me to take it in a box. I don't know that he will eat it after he tastes it! The other entry was eggplant parmesan. Not very good if you are looking for authentic Italian food. With the exception of a large group, there were only a handful of tables in the restaurant. I don't think we will revisit unless we are at a funeral lunch or with others that want to go for the fish fry. Very disappointing to say the least.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Haven't been here for a while, same as it was, great, some say it's for the older crowd, I disagree (even though I'm one of them). Very good steak sandwich, also chicken. Still one of the originals from back in the day. Bean soup is outstanding, has a slight taste of chipotle. Martini was the best, bar was also open. Bread baskets, don't think it's Scortino's anymore though.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Alioto's? Share your experiences!