“Great selection for delivery”
Review of Pizza Shuttle

Pizza Shuttle
Ranked #334 of 1,630 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Getting to our hotel late we were hungry and worried we couldn't find something to eat. Luckily we had a flyer from Pizza Shuttle.

They have a massive selection of food. We ended up ordering a pizza which was very good. Delivery was pretty quick and the delivery person was very friendly.

Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing! We are happy we were able to provide fast, friendly service and quality food, even late at night! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I really experienced pizza shuttle, when I moved across the way, and got to know the menu, and the great specials they offer. Im a fan, not only the pizza is great, but they have great choices of items, and so far I love them all. They been running really good specials, and make sure and sign up for the rewards club, for free food items!! great place to eat in Also!!

Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We are proud to offer so many great options and deals! We hope you'll stop in again soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We ordered a couple personal size pizzas from here for delivery. My wife had the basil chicken pesto which she said was good, and I had the Hawaiian pig roast which was quite tasty. My biggest compliment is the speed of the delivery. We got our food very quickly to our hotel, which was unexpected but really great.

Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you for the review! We're happy to be able to provide quick delivery of tasty specialty pizzas! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I have ordered from Pizza Shuttle a few times and I ordered something different each time. Each time I thought, with such a huge menu there must be something great to eat and each time I was disappointed. The food just isn't good and the delivery people are even worse. It takes longer than anticipated each time and on more than one occasion they forgot part of the order. There are so many great places to eat in Milwaukee, don't settle for Pizza Shuttle.

Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

We're sorry you were disappointed with your experiences. We hope you'll try us again another time.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is very close to me, I can walk, all their food is pretty good. I order online, get points, and then just pick up. They text specials here and there.

Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank you for the review! Stop by again soon for more great deals!