“Meh”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I have ordered from Pizza Shuttle a few times and I ordered something different each time. Each time I thought, with such a huge menu there must be something great to eat and each time I was disappointed. The food just isn't good and the delivery people are even worse. It takes longer than anticipated each time and on more than one occasion they forgot part of the order. There are so many great places to eat in Milwaukee, don't settle for Pizza Shuttle.

Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

We're sorry you were disappointed with your experiences. We hope you'll try us again another time.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is very close to me, I can walk, all their food is pretty good. I order online, get points, and then just pick up. They text specials here and there.

Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank you for the review! Stop by again soon for more great deals!

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We were recently in Milwaukee. For dinner we just wanted delivery to the hotel. I asked the locals and they recommended Pizza Shuttle because they have something for everyone. The menu can be overwhelming as it's 4 large pages of options from pasta, burgers, wraps, pizza and dessert. We all order something different and it was great. Thin crust/crispy pizza was great. Prices average about $10/person for a meal.

Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thank you for the review! We're glad you enjoyed your meal and hope you'll order again next time you're in town!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I've eaten here several times but ordered delivery for the first time the other night. I not only had a discount code, but they also gave me a discount for being a first time delivery order which was awesome! I got dinner and lunch for the next day: Chicken Caesar wrap, Asian chicken wrap, tempura green beans and garlic bread sticks. Everything was great except the chicken caesar wrap came as a pita instead of in a tortilla. Flavors were very good and portions sizes were generous. Prices even without the discounts were good for what you get and delivery was fairly quick.

Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Thank you for the review! We're so glad you enjoyed your order and we look forward to serving you, either by delivery or in store, again soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Pizza Shuttle has the best pizza. They also have a huge menu and every entree I've ever ordered from here is good: Chicken wings, chicken soup, gyros, chicken pitas, you name it!

Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you for the feedback! We hope you'll stop by again soon to try even more of our great food!