“Best Pizza ever! Fantastic and plentiful menu”
Review of Pizza Shuttle

Pizza Shuttle
Ranked #337 of 1,666 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Pizza Shuttle has the best pizza. They also have a huge menu and every entree I've ever ordered from here is good: Chicken wings, chicken soup, gyros, chicken pitas, you name it!

Date of visit: January 2017
Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you for the feedback! We hope you'll stop by again soon to try even more of our great food!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Its been a while i went to this place like 5 yrs as I moved from milwaukee. I still remember the pizza were huge and yummy. I will recommend that if you are planning a delivery easily its going to take 45-1hr wait. We always went to the place and had the pizza there. Pizza lover - then you should visit this place if you are in neighborhood.

Date of visit: May 2016
Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

We're glad your experience at Pizza Shuttle has stuck with you all these years! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a kind review. All the best!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

These guys are open late, they deliver promptly, and they are very helpful when you aren't sure exactly what you want - they make great recommendations!

Date of visit: September 2016
Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We're so happy to have been able to assist you with your experience and thank you for the kind words. All the best!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Pizza Shuttle was recommended and did not disappoint.

You can order pizza by the slice or a whole pie. There are several types of crust and about any topping you can imagine.

We got the special - large, 2 topping on thin crust. It a great deal at $12. And it was delicious, cracker thin with a generous helping of toppings.

My daughter enjoyed playing video games, including the original PacMan, while we waited for our food.

They also have ice cream by the scoop. We should have been stuff but after a busy day it completed our meal perfectly. Waffle cones come with scoops, so we got one on the cone and one in a cup which was perfect.

We will definitely be back if we're in the area. Oh, and parking under the restaurant is very convenient!

Date of visit: November 2016
Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Hi JanetOPKS,

Thanks for the great review, glad to hear you enjoyed your visit while in town. We enjoy being able to have lots of options and provide an environment where customers of all ages can enjoy.

It was our pleasure to have you join us and look forward to seeing you next time you're in town!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Going in blind with this place over the weekend after returning from a gig very late to my hotel and having had no dinner. Pizza Shuttle had the best menu from the places I had to choose from and was excited I could try fried cheese curds while in WI, order on-line and pay with a credit card.

Ordered the fried cheese curds, and pinwheels with cheese and tater tots. Never been offered tater tots as a topping before and honestly will say I'd not get it again. I think the fried mixed with the grease from the cheese was just too much. The pinwheels themselves were really tasty and ended up eating the sides with the dough and cheese. You get quite a lot of them for the price as well, maybe just better getting a veggie with them to absorb some of the greasy goodness. There is a ton on the menu, including spicy tofu topping for vegetarians (but no dairy-free cheese) and you can get not only pizza, but pasta, wings, ribs, desserts, etc. Was probably the biggest menu I've seen in a long time.

Although they quoted me an hour for my order, which kind of would have been tough, it did come roughly in 35-40 minutes, delivered to my door of my room and able to tip on the receipt. It was great in a pinch and late night and had a lot of vegetarian selections and vegan as well. Yum!

Date of visit: October 2016
Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

Hi RedHeadGo! We're so glad you discovered us while you were in town and we are pleased that enjoyed the diversity of our menu. We hope you enjoyed the Wisconsin delicacy of deep fried cheese curds : ) Thank you for the feedback on the tater tot and pizza combination. We're constantly trying new things, and we always love to know what's working and what could use improvement. We're so happy you decided to give us a try, and we'd love to see you again next time you're in Milwaukee.