“Delicious and prompt!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed 4 December 2016

These guys are open late, they deliver promptly, and they are very helpful when you aren't sure exactly what you want - they make great recommendations!

Date of visit: September 2016
Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We're so happy to have been able to assist you with your experience and thank you for the kind words. All the best!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Pizza Shuttle was recommended and did not disappoint.

You can order pizza by the slice or a whole pie. There are several types of crust and about any topping you can imagine.

We got the special - large, 2 topping on thin crust. It a great deal at $12. And it was delicious, cracker thin with a generous helping of toppings.

My daughter enjoyed playing video games, including the original PacMan, while we waited for our food.

They also have ice cream by the scoop. We should have been stuff but after a busy day it completed our meal perfectly. Waffle cones come with scoops, so we got one on the cone and one in a cup which was perfect.

We will definitely be back if we're in the area. Oh, and parking under the restaurant is very convenient!

Date of visit: November 2016
Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Hi JanetOPKS,

Thanks for the great review, glad to hear you enjoyed your visit while in town. We enjoy being able to have lots of options and provide an environment where customers of all ages can enjoy.

It was our pleasure to have you join us and look forward to seeing you next time you're in town!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Going in blind with this place over the weekend after returning from a gig very late to my hotel and having had no dinner. Pizza Shuttle had the best menu from the places I had to choose from and was excited I could try fried cheese curds while in WI, order on-line and pay with a credit card.

Ordered the fried cheese curds, and pinwheels with cheese and tater tots. Never been offered tater tots as a topping before and honestly will say I'd not get it again. I think the fried mixed with the grease from the cheese was just too much. The pinwheels themselves were really tasty and ended up eating the sides with the dough and cheese. You get quite a lot of them for the price as well, maybe just better getting a veggie with them to absorb some of the greasy goodness. There is a ton on the menu, including spicy tofu topping for vegetarians (but no dairy-free cheese) and you can get not only pizza, but pasta, wings, ribs, desserts, etc. Was probably the biggest menu I've seen in a long time.

Although they quoted me an hour for my order, which kind of would have been tough, it did come roughly in 35-40 minutes, delivered to my door of my room and able to tip on the receipt. It was great in a pinch and late night and had a lot of vegetarian selections and vegan as well. Yum!

Date of visit: October 2016
Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

Hi RedHeadGo! We're so glad you discovered us while you were in town and we are pleased that enjoyed the diversity of our menu. We hope you enjoyed the Wisconsin delicacy of deep fried cheese curds : ) Thank you for the feedback on the tater tot and pizza combination. We're constantly trying new things, and we always love to know what's working and what could use improvement. We're so happy you decided to give us a try, and we'd love to see you again next time you're in Milwaukee.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I love Pizza Shuttle and it is one of the best places to purchase a tasty pizza!
You haven't had pizza until you stop by Pizza Shuttle. The location is just minutes from our lovely Lake front and Bradford Beach. The staff is friendly and courteous. The cleanness of the restaurant is and the food is great!

Date of visit: August 2016
Mark G, Owner at Pizza Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Quite an honor to be considered one of the best places for pizza in a city as great as Milwaukee! Thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed 13 June 2016

I haven't been to this place or ordered from it for years simply because I was dissatisfied with their food every time I ordered. I was pressed for time on Wed., June 1st and decided, what the heck, I'll give them a try again. Whoops.

I called to order a pizza to pick up. The female order taker was, shall we say, less than enthusiastic about her job? I was told the pizza would be ready in 25 minutes. After 10 minutes had passed, I realized that I had neglected to request square cut rather than pie shaped, so I called back. I got the same HAPPY gal on the line who proceeded to tell me that it was too late because my pizza was already cut. A little back and forth ensued as to why I was told 25 minutes if it was ready in 10. Then she finally admitted that it was NOT ready, but it was too late anyway. If I had any special requests like that I had to make sure I asked when I ordered. REALLY? Just to cut a pizza differently? It wasn't like I was asking for a different kind of crust.

OK fine, I picked up the pizza and brought it home. What a disappointment. First of all, what is it with all these Milwaukee pizza places being so stingy with the toppings? You certainly do pay enough for pizzas, and flour, water, and tomato sauce are cheap...so put some toppings on already! Secondly, Why is it so hard to spread the meager cheese and toppings all the way to the edge of the pie? Had I taken the time to actually measure, I'm quite sure that only about half of the pizza actually had toppings. Without toppings, isn't it just bread?

I found the dough to be excessively chewy...maybe some like that, not me. The flavor was OK, but I've had SOOOOO much better.

Never again.