“Always good”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 1,680 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wells Ave
Description: Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is a welcoming and engaging craft beer experience with a variety of unique craft beer freshly brewed on-site to pair with our popular American crave-able food like our Brewery Nachos and Ballpark Pretzel, as well as comforting dishes like Bacon Chicken Mac n' Cheese, Fish and Chips and Bacon Cheddar Burger. Each of our 28 locations has a local brewer and friendly staff that work to connect with guests over stories, inspiration and love of craft beer in a casual and comfortable atmosphere.
Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal at any rock bottom. I have been to several. Milwaukee’s is in a great location on the river. Service was great and the brews very good. I recommend for a drink, appetizer or dinner.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

I went to Rock Bottom with some girlfriends for lunch. We had a great time. Our server, Bertha, was super nice and friendly. It was a little chilly where we were seated buy Bertha turned up the heat for us. I was happy to see that they offer a "lighter fare" selection. I got some light tostadas and a flight of beer. I was floored that he flight only cost $6.50. We had a great time and I even bought my husband a growler to go.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

It’s not over the top fab, but it’s a good place with decent food, good drinks and friendly service. Smoked chicken Tacos were tasty.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

I was really looking forward to a meal at Rock Bottom. As a large group we were seated in a nice area overlooking the Milwaukee river on a very bleak evening that made the situation that much more apealing. That was where it stopped. The waitresses were not really brilliant, we were restricted in our menu options. Ribeye steak looked great on the menu, but the Chef could only gurantee medium. so I opted for the Salmon that was dry, but to be fair to the Salmon was better than the ribeye that friends had. Apart fron a lovely situation, the restraunt had nothing going for it. Perhaps I need to visit as a small group on no more than 4 to see what they offer

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The food here is amazing and they have a great selection of beer. My favorite part of this restaurant/bar is the outdoor seating right on the Milwaukee River.

Date of visit: November 2017