1,140 results
All reviews brew kettles jackson's blue ribbon pub brew house copper brewing terrace suite front desk unique hotel full kitchen attached restaurant continental breakfast stained glass hard boiled eggs cool hotel valet service valet parking historic building awesome hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay! The hotel was totally cool, interesting, and historical! The was a bubler bike rental right outside. It was a bit of a walk to anywhere we wanted to visit but with the bike rental being right outside the hotel it made it so convenient.
But the best part of our hotel experience was the employee named Drisilla. We weren’t sure of the breakfast buffet time and ended up being late. Drisilla was pleasant and super accommodating. Even though she was nearly half way finished cleaning up she stopped what she was doing and offered us a ton of breakfast options! She was delightful!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

We checked in really early and Christine at the front desk so kind and helpful getting us a room and even moving us to a better room when one was available. Our first room was fine, but she immediately called us and moved us to a different room and told us it was a better location, which it was! She also gave us some great recommendations for restaurants and fun activities to do. We are looking forward to exploring and grateful for all the help from Christine

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2018

My wife brought me here for my birthday trip, and it was a great experience. The hotel was fun and interesting...they did an excellent job remodeling from the old brewery and added character to create a unique "steampunk" feel.
The staff was very friendly and attentive. Drusilla was an excellent hostess and made sure that we enjoyed our breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Stayed at the Brewhouse Inn at the recommendation of a local business colleague. I really enjoyed the location and ambiance of the hotel. This is a great place to stay with a fun pub and great staff. Everyone their is so friendly and hospitable. I highly recommend this hotel as it has the history and charm you won't find anywhere else. They also have a great breakfast that Drusilla makes sure to give guests a great start to their day.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Donoven was one of the best I have worked with at any hotel. I travel a lot for work and he made the stay easy and he was very accommodating. The rooms are clean and the front desk services were amazing. I will be back on my next trip to the Milwaukee area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business