“Been going here for 60 YEARS! Still the BEST PIZZA IN MILWAUKEE!”

Dom and Phil De Marini's Pizza
Ranked #321 of 1,670 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Bay View
Neighbourhood: Bay View
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Yes it is hands down AWESOME PIZZA Its been the SAME for 50+ Years! Thin Crust CHEESE, SAUSAGE, MUSHROOMS, & ONIONS. I can eat a whole one along with a few Brandy Old Fashions! The "Brothers" have adopted MAMAS recipe from Wentworth where I went as a kid with my Dad...... Always a pleasure when i come back to visit my old haunts!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Milwaukee is full of great neighborhoods and neighborhoods places. Milwaukee is, by design an old style Eastern city and the self sufficiency of it's neighborhoods is apparent at Dom & Phil's. This place has been taking care of the KK area for decades. For many people in Milwaukee this is THE FIRST PIZZA THEY TASTED, yeah it's been around that long.

The food is good, the staff cheerful and welcoming and the atmosphere is red/white vinyl tablecloths. Just exactly what you're hoping for.

The pizza is good, the pastas and sandwiches are all good. Don't think "fine dining" think instead "I need tasty comfort food" and you'll be just fine.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Had a great time, pizza was delicious and I highly recommend the bosco sticks. Casual and a great family place.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Been going here most of my life - starting with the original parlor on Wentworth and then decidedly stayed with the brothers when they had their family feud but I am done after last night. In the day they served the best pizza in town, period. The last few visits, over a 3 year period, have shown they've lost their touch. I worried as we parked the car around 5pm and there were plenty of spaces. Sat at their friendly bar for a couple of drinks and then went in to the practically empty restaurant around 6pm. Only two other tables during our stay. We ordered our usual - CSM extra cheese. The pie was over cooked and the crust was tough. I can't tell you how disappointed I am to say I won't be back - there's better pizza any number of places.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Great pizza, cocktails and attentive service. Great for couples or families, this is a Bay View lmainstay for good pizza. You will not be disappointed.