Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Keenan??

Best tour guide! Keenan! At least i think i spelt it correct lol. Good beer and very educational... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kimberly G
via mobile
Beautiful Brewery

We just visited the new brewery complex (opened a month ago) for Sunday Brunch. It was great. The... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2018
Todd C
Crystal Lake, Illinois

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Milwaukee
from US$30.00
from US$55.00
from US$40.00
More Info
All reviews pint glass great beer brewery tour open house free beer technical details local bar small tour craft beer nice glass these guys a lot of fun sample beers bars restaurants small brewery two hours great tour guide
Reviewed 23 September 2018

This was the last stop for sampling beer and you could say we saved the best for last. Lots of reserved tables here and it was crowded. Were told we could go to the bar and order a brew and find a table outside. We got the Louie's Resurrection which has an ABV of 10.2 % and is as good of a beer as I have ever had. Aged in a whiskey barrel you can taste the whiskey infusion in the beer. Smooth but pack's a punch. Classy place to go for a meal and a good brew.

1  Thank Travel574
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I've gone on the tour twice, and it was just as much fun as the first time. Essentially, you get two hours to sample as much MKE brews as you would like. The staff is fun and both times I've had a good time meeting strangers on the tour. A great atmosphere. Don't miss it! It's best to make reservations for the tour online, but it is possible to get walk-up tickets.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Our tour guide, Tim, was not only extremely knowledgeable about their beer making process but was funny . I mean I was laughing so hard I had to wipe the tears from my eyes. Was also surprised how "Green" MKE is in their manufacturing process. There was ample beer tasting. Delicious BEER with surprising taste infusions (i.e. tea) Great deal for $12 a person. My wife and I were delighted. My wife is from South American so their bilingual greeter/beer tasting server was also a nice feature. Mike & Stella

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I have been on a lot of brewery tours and this one is top notch. You are able to drink before, during and after the tour. We arrived 30 minutes before the tour and was able to sample beers. The beer is really good and their staff are very friendly. I went with a large group of people and it was really fun. I highly recommend attending. You then get a token that allows you to get a free drink at the surrounding bars.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Great location right on the Riverwalk for a restaurant and brewery. Lots of tables and chairs on the deck outside that enabled a good look at and up and down the river. There is a lengthy beer list. The quality, however, of MKE’s beer was mediocre at best. I understand they have a very popular unlimited drinking tour of the brewery so if you are into quantity over quality, MKE will be one of the favorite places to go in the area. Service was a long time in coming when it came on a weekday afternoon when we visited.

1  Thank J Warren R