2,428 results
All reviews miller time pub chop house lower lobby monarch lounge grand old hotel beautiful hotel corner room beautiful lobby rooms are small classic hotel parking garage old world charm king room the room was nice bed was very comfortable bradley center miller park
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Nice size room, but faded carpet, paint, etc. in need of updating. No ventilation in bathroom. Shower was acceptable, but toilet was difficult to get a complete flush. TV reception was sketchy - kept jumping

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 22 October 2018

My husband and I spent our anniversary here. We live in West Allis but love to spend an evening in the city and explore without having to "go home" at night. We were pleasantly surprised at the historic feel of this hotel. The hotel was super clean and the staff were great! When they found out it was our anniversary they sent up chocolates and wine to help us celebrate. It was the best.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2018

Even though I was in their lot for less than 24 hours, because I left the lot after 2 PM they clipped me for an additional $10. Felt kind of cheated on the way out. Rooms are smaller due to age of hotel but well kept. Room heating left something to be desired.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Milwaukee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback. I am so sorry to learn that we fell short of expectations. I will share your feedback about the parking with our executive team to perhaps change the policy. Additionally, I apologize that the heat was not working in the room. We are working through the difficult time of year as we juggle between heat and A/C due to the fluctuating temperatures.

Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to host you again during a future visit.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

In my 55 years this is the first time i ever ran out of toilet paper at a hotel / motel. I would not be surprised at a cheap place ... But here? Otherwise very nice. Like the art deco. Good deals in bar for happy hour

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I was very disappointed with my last stay at this hotel. We have stayed here countless times when my daughter was at Marquette and continued to enjoy the hotel every time we were in Milwaukee post graduation. I reserved an executive suite so that my college friends and I would be able to have drinks in our suite prior to attending our college reunion. My husband checked in with our confirmation for that specific room. When we arrived at our room I noted immediately that it was not the suite I had reserved. I called the front desk and after being put on hold for 10 minutes, Jean, told me that unfortunately they "oversold" the suites and that he could offer me a $50 discount on our room rate and we could move rooms the next day. This obviously did not take care of the issue of space and would be a huge inconvenience to pack and unpack our luggage, coolers, etc. the next day. What is most disturbing is that the front desk did not tell us at check-in that they were giving us a cheaper/smaller suite and probably was hoping we would not notice. Unfortunately for them we had stayed in both types of suites before and called them out on their "oversight". This is not how to treat your customers!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hilton M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Milwaukee City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so disappointed to learn of the experience you had with us last weekend. As a repeat guest, this is even more disappointing since you have had such great experiences with us in the past. I can certainly understand how excited you were to get the suite you were expecting and how disappointing that must have been when you entered the room.

After doing some research, I see that the room was moved to a different suite type. I apologize for the front desk not informing you of this upon check in; unfortunately it was not noted in the reservation. This is not a typical situation that we find ourselves in and we do our best to honor all room types booked for our guests. I am going to work with our reservations team to ensure proper communication if there are issues with any rooms that would cause a change in room type.

I see that the front desk offered complimentary parking and a $50 credit per night for the inconvenience. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn back your business as you have had great stays with us in the past. Please reach out to me directly next time you are traveling to Milwaukee so I can offer you a discounted rate and a complimentary upgrade.

Again, I am so sorry for the unfortunate situation that occurred. I hope to hear from you in the future. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Kind Regards,