“Amazing pizza”

Santino's Little Italy
Ranked #105 of 1,555 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I went here for dinner while attending training in Milwaukee. I'm originally from New Jersey and have traveled many states. Having many and I mean many different pizzas I have to rate this one at one of the top tastiest pizzas I have ever had. I built my own with there tomato sauce, mozzarella, sausage, pepperoni, and basil. It was full of flavor and far exceeded my expectations. Craig part owner was very friendly and it's obvious he is very passionate about his business as he ensures his customers are enjoying their dining experience. The waitress was very attentive and did a great job. A must try!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

My wife and I stopped in on a Saturday evening with another couple. It was a last minute decision and we did not have a reservation that Saturday night. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. They were able to fit us in after about a 20 minute wait.

Service was outstanding and the meatball appetizer came highly recommended. We gave it a shot and weren't disappointed.

The only drawback was the weather. It was raining, so we didn't get a chance to checkout the outside patio area. From a distance it looked very inviting.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I don't give many five star reviews but this one deserves it. Food, Wine and Service were all top notch. Loved the "Bocce Ball" and hard to find "real pizza" like this anywhere in town. Hidden gem. We will be back!!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

A friend recommended Santinos and actually called and made us a reservation to make sure we would go and try it. I was very impressed by both the service and food. Small menu, but every thing is top-notch! The bartenders were also great at suggestions and their attention to their customers. Their signature meatball is awesome! I keep getting the Greek pizza and drizzling with their olive oil - sounds strange, but the waitress suggested it, and it does make the pizza even better!!! The wood fire pizza is really good. I've been back several times and plan to keep going often. Small, nice atmosphere, and the old time Italian films playing on the huge tv over the bar makes it fun. Greg, the host, is just the best. Everyone makes you feel welcome. I'll be back!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Good food, great service, charming inside and out. The wine was cheap and good. Loved the bartender and the servers I've had.