“Nice Venue - Good Craft Beer”
Review of Like Minds Brewing

Like Minds Brewing
Ranked #524 of 1,671 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Description: Like Minds Brewpub is a craft brewery with a beer focused menu. You'll find that many ingredients used in the brewing process make their way onto the menu. Casual dining room that celebrates local and national artists.
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Nice venue and decent beer but a little bit too laid back and chill for me . Almost had the feel and ambience of a library, maybe/probably attributed to the clientele and timing of arrival. The beers are mainly from the saison/sour style genre which is not my favorite however my wife loves them and said they were pretty good.

The place is not for me but it has a nice new fresh clean look to it, well decorated and arranged. The bar stools were a bit uncomfortable, solid steel and the bar top seated a max of about 12 patrons (l-shped pattern) which I prefer too be a bit larger.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

They have very creative barrel aged beers. A big enough variety that I think anyone can find one they like. The manager was very friendly and happy to give recommendations. Lots of space to sit and talk with people.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Loved the fried lemons. Burgers looked incredible. I can't remember my meal but the pairing of my beer choice was very delicious and memorable.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

They have ample parking and are in a cool building which makes this a great stop on any MKE beer run. Overall the beers are innovative and clean, with interesting flavor combos. We did not eat but the menu looked great. Hope it makes it, we were in for a Saturday lunch and there was no one else around!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I had the opportunity to give Like Minds Brewery a try before it officially opened to the public and was very impressed! I had heard of a couple of the dishes that Justin Aprahamian was planning, and could not wait to try them. First of all, the restaurant is very light, with light wood floors and tables. Great art is on the walls and it is from artists that have done the art for the beer bottles, or will be doing art for future bottles. All very unusual, but look great.
As for the food, the first item I wanted to try was the "Like Minds Butterburger". It is unlike any other burger I have ever had, It is described as the Like Minds blend of meat, smoked foie gras butter, on a pretzel roll, with grilled pickled red onions and watercress. It was outstanding, along with the nice crisp fries that came with it. Home made catsup also that was also great. There was a "Hop leaf Tabouleh". A beautiful looking and tasting dish of market tomato salad, bulgur, apricot and an orange-sumac oil. Really refreshing. The charcuterie platter was really special with a wide assortment of flavors and a highlight being a sausage, Sorry I do not remember what it was, but it was great!
I thought the prices were reasonable and it is a great menu. I cannot comment on the beers, as that isn't my thing, sorry.