All reviews milwaukee airport sitting area indoor pool free breakfast large room early flight rental car yogurt comfy bed business trip the breakfast area mini fridge would definitely stay here again front desk staff free shuttle one night stay shuttle service
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

The front desk was very courteous to my child and I. You can tell that they actually care about you having a nice stay. The housekeeping staff thoroughly cleaned our room. Even on the day I didn’t want housekeeping they left me a nice note stating that they were still available to help whenever I needed it. The proximity to the Airport is amazing even with the construction. If you have a family with you and you like being able to sleep in a little later, I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
asileno, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am very happy to hear that you and your child had a relaxing stay at our property, 13jamalc. It is our intention to provide everyone that comes through our doors with the best possible service that can be provided. I'm glad to hear that we hit the mark during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Very nicely appointed. Didn't hear one airplane the entire stay. Easy to get to. The mattress in our room was a little too squishy and could use a new one, but other than that we had a great night's sleep. Being a Hyatt member got us a free breakfast (nice selection) and free bottled waters. Would recommend and will definitely choose again when in this area.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

thesmunchies, thanks for your kind words about our hotel. I will have maintenance take a look at the mattress in your room but am glad to hear that you got a good night's sleep!

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Nation wide, Hyatt Place is very similar in design and expectation, so it is easy to know what to expect in function. This hotel is very close to the airport making an easy commute, letting one sleep in longer! Professional, and invested in making the stay pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Anthony S, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thanks Poisonaero for your comments! We hope you enjoyed your time in Milwaukee and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 1 November 2018

This was our first stay at Hyatt Place MKE and it was great. It is located close (0.6 Miles) to the airport yet I never heard a plane or car when in our room. The entire staff was excellent/fabulous; we were there for 8 days and got to know most of the staff especially Anna, Kelly, Monica, Desiree, Ester, Ileana, Julie, Alex, Brooke & Lalanee. The MKE location has put together a terrific team. Our rate included breakfasts (get the breakfast); Breakfasts changed everyday and were excellent; everything was ready to go at 6AM; the breakfast room was always kept immaculately clean; best breakfasts we’ve had at a hotel stay. The bar area drink and menu prices were extremely fair; our favorite menu item was the Mediterranean Bowl followed by the chicken quesadilla; we must have gotten each one 4 to 5 times during our stay. It is our understanding that the bar menu will be changing on 01Nov18; we loved the Mediterranean Bowl and hope it is NOT removed from the menu. We got the Mediterranean Bowl recipe and will be making it at home. We have lots of family in the MKE area and visit MKE from California 3 to 4 times a year. We will be staying at this Hyatt when we return. MARK (& Gloria), Hyatt Members

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Mark & Gloria,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the hotel last week and I'm very happy to read your comments about our property. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Milwaukee and I promise to do whatever it takes to make sure we have the ingredients for the Mediterranean Bowl even if it is not on the menu any longer!

Reviewed 1 November 2018

Location of hotel from airport was perfect. Breakfast was really good. Room size and quality good. Left suitcase at the hotel and personnel verified some basic details and was able to return it to me at the airport before my flight. Tremendous service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for your kind words Safari, I'm glad that our staff was able to assist you with your suitcase before you left town! We look forward to seeing you again!