“Great”

Add it.
Jeff's Pizza Shop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Service was fast and the food was a great value for the price!! Definitely going to come back. I recommend getting the 20" pizza fries!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Ordered in, took awhile to get our order but we were in no hurry and the pizza was very good. Had enough left over for later at the motel. Our group was undecided as to what we wanted to order and the server advised us how to order to get more for less, that was very appreciated. Would visit again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I ordered a stromboli and chicken wings. They delivered to our hotel, very fast and the food was EXCELLENT. Bravo !!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I called and asked to make an order for delivery and was promptly greeted with a very rude "yup". I asked for the special and the girl gave it to me. 14" pizza and a free 14" smotherella stick. I said ok I will do the special and I'll take a sausage and pepperoni and her response was, "on the smotherella stick?" Once she finally got the order right she said it'll be there in 30-40 min. I said don't you want to know where it needs to go? She then asked for the address and then hung up with out giving me a total. I waited for an hour and no pizza arrived so I called back. Same girl answered and I asked for the status of my order and she said we don't have an order for you, would you like to place an order? Terrible customer service. It will probably be a very long time before I ever try to order from Jeff's again as they have gone downhill tremendously.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

We were really headed to another restaurant down the street but the parking space we found was right in front of Jeff’s. We followed our instincts and went inside to have a look. The pizza lunch buffet was set out and it all looked and smelled good so we gave it a try. It was about $8 for all the salad (nicely loaded salad bar), soup, pizza, and little cinnamon dessert rolls you can eat, and that includes a soda. The pizza was fresh and hot, and there was a good variety. The place is clean, the servers friendly, the value is exceptional. Highly recommend.