“Great food and very fast service”
Review of Jeff's Pizza Shop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jeff's Pizza Shop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I ordered a stromboli and chicken wings. They delivered to our hotel, very fast and the food was EXCELLENT. Bravo !!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

I called and asked to make an order for delivery and was promptly greeted with a very rude "yup". I asked for the special and the girl gave it to me. 14" pizza and a free 14" smotherella stick. I said ok I will do the special and I'll take a sausage and pepperoni and her response was, "on the smotherella stick?" Once she finally got the order right she said it'll be there in 30-40 min. I said don't you want to know where it needs to go? She then asked for the address and then hung up with out giving me a total. I waited for an hour and no pizza arrived so I called back. Same girl answered and I asked for the status of my order and she said we don't have an order for you, would you like to place an order? Terrible customer service. It will probably be a very long time before I ever try to order from Jeff's again as they have gone downhill tremendously.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

We were really headed to another restaurant down the street but the parking space we found was right in front of Jeff’s. We followed our instincts and went inside to have a look. The pizza lunch buffet was set out and it all looked and smelled good so we gave it a try. It was about $8 for all the salad (nicely loaded salad bar), soup, pizza, and little cinnamon dessert rolls you can eat, and that includes a soda. The pizza was fresh and hot, and there was a good variety. The place is clean, the servers friendly, the value is exceptional. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I ordered a pizza at 8:30. I called at 9:30 indicating I had not yet received my pizza. They assured me it was en route and would be delivered soon. At 9:45 they called and told me my pizza had accidentally been delivered to a different address that had accepted it and my pizza was being remade to be delivered in another hour. I would receive half off of my $24. bill for one large pizza. Half off for one pizza that took 2 hours to deliver. They assured me that half off was the best they could do. The best you could do would be NOT TO ORDER FROM JEFF's PIZZA!

Reviewed 30 July 2015

A good alternative to the hometown favorite. They do not offer quite as many choices for toppings (no shrimp), but have more subs on offer. Reasonable prices and speedy delivery.