“Great buffet, excellent value”
Review of Jeff's Pizza Shop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jeff's Pizza Shop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 April 2016

We were really headed to another restaurant down the street but the parking space we found was right in front of Jeff’s. We followed our instincts and went inside to have a look. The pizza lunch buffet was set out and it all looked and smelled good so we gave it a try. It was about $8 for all the salad (nicely loaded salad bar), soup, pizza, and little cinnamon dessert rolls you can eat, and that includes a soda. The pizza was fresh and hot, and there was a good variety. The place is clean, the servers friendly, the value is exceptional. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I ordered a pizza at 8:30. I called at 9:30 indicating I had not yet received my pizza. They assured me it was en route and would be delivered soon. At 9:45 they called and told me my pizza had accidentally been delivered to a different address that had accepted it and my pizza was being remade to be delivered in another hour. I would receive half off of my $24. bill for one large pizza. Half off for one pizza that took 2 hours to deliver. They assured me that half off was the best they could do. The best you could do would be NOT TO ORDER FROM JEFF's PIZZA!

Reviewed 30 July 2015

A good alternative to the hometown favorite. They do not offer quite as many choices for toppings (no shrimp), but have more subs on offer. Reasonable prices and speedy delivery.

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

I would eat somewhere else. The service here is terrible and the food is ok. The only thing that is decent is that they are open late.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

I went here with my boyfriend and my female bestie and yes it did take a long time to get served, but they were really slow and working on various tasks and had a lot of pizzas going at the time so we did kinda get forgotten about, but the huge pizza made up for it. We ordered the 20" pizza and it was perfect for us all because we were starving! I love the pizza and toasted sandwiches here they are always fresh and tasty!