“Some of the best pizza in Menomonie”
Review of Jeff's Pizza Shop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jeff's Pizza Shop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 May 2015

I went here with my boyfriend and my female bestie and yes it did take a long time to get served, but they were really slow and working on various tasks and had a lot of pizzas going at the time so we did kinda get forgotten about, but the huge pizza made up for it. We ordered the 20" pizza and it was perfect for us all because we were starving! I love the pizza and toasted sandwiches here they are always fresh and tasty!

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Came to restaurant at 4:45 pm (yes a little early) took forever to get someone to take our order as they were more concerned about getting their buffet set up. Food was not great.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

Visited on a freezing cold Saturday and discovered they were just setting up a buffet. Never visited before so didn't know what to expect. Grandson along with me wanted Pizza - that's all I was looking for. The buffet was really a bargain - $6.99 - all you can eat. The pizzas were good - not a lot of variety, just two or three but really just fine. Loved the salad bar - and hot soup! There was nice selections of salads, including potato salad that was just excellent. Loved the home-made dressings. The atmosphere is NOT fancy - caters to college kids - across the street from Stout University. Will visit again!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

we ordered jeff's pizza later in the evening… i must say i was a little concerned when she told me 45 min to an hour. the pizza was worth the wait. good menu selection!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Jeff's has great pizza, and you have to check out the smotherella sticks! They're open late (great after bar food), and they have awesome deals each day of the week. Mondays are the best, BOGO free pizzas!