“Stay somewhere else! (so they will have rooms if I want to go back)”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Menomonee Falls
Montreal, Canada
“Stay somewhere else! (so they will have rooms if I want to go back)”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Normally hotels surprise you in the worst possible way, not this one.
Its near a hwy (but i didnt hear any noise), aside from that it was perfect.
totally clean, modern, plenty of parking (with side doors so you can park near your room). this was a total score.
the room had everything, including art-deco paintings and a reading chair, book lights on the headboard, rainshower....

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Booked this as a gift for my daughter and son-in-law. The room was clean, new, modern urban design, spacious, had free parking and was quiet. They allowed me to twick a package that would include breakfast in bed for them on the top floor (5th I think) and that floor had card-only access. We looked at several hotels in the area before we decided on this one. They have three jacuzzi suites but we opted a standard king-bed room and it was great. Staff was very nice.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Earlier in the week my wife and I had lunch at rbg, the restaurant at the Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls. My wife had a generous portion of soup and salad. I had crabcakes which were the best I've ever had in Wisconsin. They were so good that I suggested to my wife that we have dinner at rbg again that evening. The result?? A second order of crabcakes! I will return for more crabcakes!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Matt-Morris-Radisson, Manager at Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls, responded to this review, 19 September 2011
Hi JamieD1971 thank you so much for your excellent comments about the restaurant and their crabcakes! We can't wait to have you visit us again to try some other items on our amazing menu.

Seattle
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I stayed here for a night during a heat wave in August. Meets all reasonable standards for a brand-new hotel: the A/C cranked, the bed was comfy, the staff is pleasant, and everything is squeaky-clean.

If you need a fainting couch on the chance you might experience a minor imperfections with a new hotel getting its sea legs, you may want to try one of the 5-star hotels three hours away in downtown Chicago.

Room Tip: I was in a room at the end of the hall nearest the freeway and never heard a peep. Menomonee Falls i...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Thank you for your review onewaySeaWa and your great travel tip, we sincerely appreciate the kind compliments and will use them to further better our team. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future travels to the Milwaukee area.

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 September 2011

This is a nicely designed hotel with modern european inspiration - think IKEA, but better. The others I was with and myself were all impressed and enjoyed our stay very much. The attached german-american restaurant and bar is above average in a nice setting. I would happily return.

Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for your very kind compliments matt_greenberg4 we sincerely appreciate them and look forward to welcoming you back to our property when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Menomonee Falls
3.3 km away
Super 8 Germantown / Milwaukee, WI
5.0 km away
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place

Been to Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls? Share your experiences!