“A Trip to Bel-Aire”
Review of Bel-Aire Motel

Bel-Aire Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mazomanie
Bel-Aire Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mazomanie
Reviewed 23 December 2012

I recently stayed at the Bel-Aire Motel in Mazomanie, WI for a little over two weeks. My room was clean, there was a beautiful handmade quilt on the bed, and the service and attention to my needs was excellent. I even had a microwave oven and a small refrigerator in my room which was great since I was living there for an extended stay. Dave and Linda Hill are the most genial hosts I've ever encountered. The property offers a country setting with beautiful views and plenty of peace and quiet. Madison is a quick drive up Highway 14 and many other attractions are within easy reach also. I've stayed here before and I'll definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
9  Thank J G

Been to Bel-Aire Motel? Share your experiences!