“Great place”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for a couple of drinks and some nachos. Both were excellent! Heading back soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Joined friends for dinner, had an awesome Southwest salad, friends had Black bean burger and Pulled chicken. Food was great, service A+ and atmosphere was perfect! Love the staff!!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Visited this establishment again yesterday and again had an awesome meal. The stuffed mushroom soup is phenomenal. I mean I'm still thinking about it today. I had the broasted chicken which was excellent and my husband had the fish. He said he definirely would order it again. Waitress was extremely friendly and attentive. Food was excellent. Definitely a place we will visit again.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I have never had an issue with any visit to Timeout. This last visit, they were pretty busy, there was a Badger game on. Our waitress was very attentive and tried to get to us when she could.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Nice bar and grill setting. Three of us had fish and chips and the other person had a BLT sandwich. All 4 meals were good. Had the sweet potato fries instead of chips and they were very good. Single malt scotch available. Will return when in town.